ID VISITOR

See which companies are on your site and what pages they are looking at. 

Clouseau Spy Lens turns anonymous website visitors into qualified sales leads for our B2B clients. Without any filling out any registration forms, companies visiting your website are matched to an IP address database that identifies them by name as well as reporting what they searched to get there and what products or services they are interested in. We deliver this information in real-time sales alerts that can include your prospect’s phone number and 12 sources of pre-sales research for easy prospect evaluation. 

HOW TO LEVERAGE IT
Only 2% of website visitors complete contact forms or pick up the phone to call. Use Clouseau Spy Lens to reach the other 98%. 

Clouseau Spy Lens is ideal for:

  Tracking hot prospects

  Prospecting for new business

  Tracking competitors

  Researching what current clients are interested in

  Researching product or service interest areas prior to contract renewals or RFP submissions

  Knowing when corporate suitors are checking out your site 

DESIGNED FOR SALES
Real time alerts are vital in sales. A lead gone cold is useful to no one. You will receive up to the minute email alerts each time a prospect is on your site. We even tell you what search engine and term they used to find you. We provide all this with an easy to use, intuitive dashboard that makes it easy to manage your leads. However, you can manage all your prospects without ever logging into the site if you desire. It doesn’t get easier than that. 

On the road? No problem, our product works across all major mobile platforms including iPhone, Android and Blackberry. 

Contact Us For Free Trial


About Clouseau Analytics


 - 3 Minute Overview
 - Management Team
 - Career Opportunities
 - Contact Details
 - Blog

DIGITAL LAB TRAINING


Lab style training to make suggestions for improvements from the reports generated. We review the data and transform the information contained in these reports into actions for the marketing team.

See Details

Why Analytics?


"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp posts – for support rather than for illumination."

by Andrew Lang